YOUR BABY. AT HOME.
Our mission at Talent IVF Asia is to help you deliver a healthy baby and to help you take your baby home without any hassle and with all paperwork in order.
The process for taking your baby home is straightforward, and we have extensive experience and knowledge of the process for many countries. We guide you through each step, and a member of our team accompanies you to every appointment. Many steps in the process do not need you to be present, and we take care of these steps for you so you can concentrate on your new baby.
Our team is there for each step of the process, from ensuring the birth certificates and DNA Tests; to paperwork translations, submissions and approvals; to embassy interviews, and citizenships and passport applications. We accompany you to each appointment, and take care of all the paperwork in dual languages.
We also help advise on any Parental Orders or similar required, for application in your home country.
At 30 weeks of the pregnancy, we will send you the guidelines with the Permission Care for you to complete.
Once you have decided to proceed with our Surrogacy Program, we will provide you with the full details of this process for your country.
Our services include:
- Family law consultative services.
- Organising appointments with various Government agencies for registering the birth and obtaining a variety of documentation.
- Facilitating the issuing of a local passport for you baby (this must be done before applying for your own nationality’s passport).
- Assistance with registering your baby’s birth at the relevant regional offices and obtaining housing registration documents where necessary.
- Organising your baby’s birth certificate and Certified English translation.
- Accompanying the Father, Surrogate Mother and baby to do DNA tests for proof of descent, for obtaining citizenship and passports.
- Accompanying the Father, Surrogate Mother, and baby to all Embassy interviews.
- Providing a copy of your Surrogate Mother’s ID Card and a copy of her Divorce Papers to prove she is single, if relevant.
- Advise and support for Parental Order in home country, where required.